Saturday, June 20, 2009

God that gives

What can I say but that God never ceases to amaze me. I am not who I used to be.

How many of you wake up with a song on your heart? And it's such a joy to praise corporately as well. I was so blessed by the rich teaching and worship at the Resolved conference...which continues as I attend various 310 and Grace activities.

Our God works in mysterious ways...and I find life to be a constant exercise of faith. As I'm eager to see where the next steps are for me, I just can't help but chuckle along the way.

Over the past week or so, I've learned how God puts people in our lives, ahead of us, to give us guidance, advice from experience, and for that I'm so grateful. That seems to be a common theme these days, huh?

And I've also thought deeply about why God would choose me, why He continues to put up with my shortcomings, and impatience, and why He loves giving us gifts we do not deserve. When the world is complaining, wallowing in their negativity, and feeling helpless, hopeless, we often try to ignore that and put on a face of "things are ok"...but if we look at Matt. 7, it's a whole different story, God wants to give good things to us, if we would ask of our dear Father. Isn't that wonderful?

I don't have as much time to blog these days between work and activities with 310 folks, but I intend to get back into the swing of things...so I hope you are all enjoying the blessings that God continues to grant, even in the most surprising and interesting places, and to savor it as something from your dear Father who is always looking out for your best interest.

Stay tuned...

Grace and peace to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment